Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Osaka Pressed Sushi @ Blue Ribbon Sushi

 It is very hard to find Osaka Pressed Sushi in NYC. Whenever I find it on a menu i always get it. Osaka Pressed Sushi is made into a box shape and usually has several layers. It is delicious and always simple. I had never been to Blue Ribbon Sushi before and I didn't know what to expect. Trying new sushi places is like the bane of my food eating existence. You never know what you are going to get and it helps to order hot Sake just in case. Just in case.. 

Anyway. I had been to Blue Ribbon the normal restaurant that is just down the block several times and always enjoyed the seafood. Blue Ribbon's two owners do a great job. They are consistently looking for the best products and suppliers in the world. I respect that. 

Overall my experience at Blue Ribbon Sushi was fine. I can't complain. Everything was fresh and I was a happy customer. It is however very expensive so get ready to empty your pockets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment