Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bip and Bap @ Bak

 
I love Bak, I can't stress it enough. It is a really great place. It is a Korean place that does a very cool service of craft beer and Korean food, it just works. The owner is a cool dude, always nice to talk to and is an expert at choosing a beer for me to have every time I go. He came up with the wild idea of serving great beer with Asian soul food. It is fantastic! The bip and bap at Bak is always a go-to dish. It fills you up and is hearty and delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment