Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kaiseki Sushi Lunch @ Yuba

 

Yuba is a very special place, for very special taste in sushi. I started going here after learning that a few chefs that worked for Masa in the Time Warner building went out and started their own Japanese restaurant. The chef and owner Jack, always treats me very well. I sit at the sushi bar and he feeds me sushi until I am full. It is the greatest thing ever. Jack is an excellent sushi chef. I worked for Masa for over 10 years. His fish is also amazing. Since Kai closed I have been looking for a Japanese place with a talented chef. I finally found it. 

Jack hooked me up with a variety of sushi, many of which are not shown. Out of these photos you can get a general idea of how well this man makes sushi. Its prefect in size and extremely fresh. This is what I respect Jack for, his ability to always outshine himself every time I go. The tuna shown above was cut directly off a freshly delivered chunk. It was delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment