Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Dim Sum @ Golden Unicorn





I have been looking for an amazing Chinese place for the longest time, I think I have finally found it. Every time I meet Chinese people I ask them: "What is your favorite place in the city for Chinese food?" The general consensus so far has been "Golden Unicorn" Most only know it by the Chinese name and have trouble translating it into english because it is a mythical animal. Quite hilarious. So I took my friend James with me and we met up at East Broadway and Bowery around 12:30 for lunch.

The entrance to Golden Unicorn is in a purple building with an elevator inside that takes you to the 2nd or 3rd floors. This is where the restaurant is. They seat you immediately and before i could take off my coat and backpack there is already fresh Dim Sum on the table. They throw the food at you and it is all very cheap. On $43.00 we ate like kings, everything was delirious. They serve a Dim Sum only lunch from 12:00-3:00 is i must say it is a must do! GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment