Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Okonomiyaki @ Otafuku


These cold days are only getting colder but waiting in for this small 9th street hole in the wall to make you a Japanese pancake is completely worth it. I love hearing about cool dishes from Asia and I became obsessed with finding the best Okonomiyaki in NYC. The internet told me to go to Otafuku because its pretty much all they do. 


Okonomiyaki is a Japanese pancake or "pizza" that is made with cabbage and egg. They top it with two amazing and savory sauces and dump bonito flakes on top. I think they overkilled my bonito flake dosage so just watch that they dont dump half the bag onto your meal. Unless you want to troll everyone in your office with fish smell. 


Go here drunk if possible. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment