Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Berger @ Hillstone

I have been going to Hillstone for a very long time now and it definitely deserves a place in this blog. I decided to go back and take the picture of one of my favorite hamburgers in NYC. Hillstone is a great place because everything they make is delicious. You can get anything from amazing steak and fish to sushi and big tasty salads. I always either get the berger, ribs, the club salad, or a soup and sushi. Everything is amazing.

The Hillstone hamburger is amazing because it is loaded with tons of amazing ingredients. They put a little BBQ sauce and ranch dressing on the berger so its just like a meal in itself. There are two location in NYC, one is on 26th and Park Ave. The other one is on 54th and 3rd Ave. They are both awesome.

I suggest asking for the sundae if you have room, it's to die for.

$18.00

http://www.hillstone.com/hillstone/







No comments:

Post a Comment