Using The IPhone. A Love Story.

So this food blog is created and maintained through a IPhone. The pictures are taken with the IPhone camera, the notes are typed from the IPhone as well. This is a project for a screen studies course and will eventually.. soon.. become a IPhone application. In time you will be able to take the blog with you and visit some of the places from the blog! Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you would like me to visit one of your favorite places and I will add it to the blog!

- Cheers!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lentil Soup @ Eataly - Veggie

Eating at Eataly is always a pleasure. The food is all imported from Italy and everything is always super fresh. I just wanted to point out that Eataly is NOT Mario Bataly's creation. Mario merely told the owners of the international chain to open in NYC because it didnt have anything like it. The growing trend of food halls in NYC is widely accepted. I believe Eataly does the best job and really specializes in Italian Cuisine.

 
Inside Eataly there are 5 restaurants. Each one has their own specialized food type. You could theoretically see a food pyramid inside Eataly because they cover all types of foods. I wanted to try the Vegetable restaurant because I would usually shy away from an all veggie place.The lentil soup is excellent, it was a special but nonetheless a very hearty and warming dish. I recommend going to Eataly during the week for lunch or an early dinner, it does get very crowded! 

No comments:

Post a Comment